Are you authorized to repair Apple Products?

Yes, we are an Premium Service Provider which is awarded to very specific locations that have demonstrated a commitment to premium service and technical excellence surpassing the Quality of Service of a standard Apple Authorized Service Provider. We perform repairs on Apple computers both in and out of warranty, and offer the same [or in some cases, longer] part-warranty on any replacement parts as you would receive at an Apple Store or via mail-in service with Apple.


Are you an Apple store?

No, we are a local Apple Premier Partner in other words, an Apple-authorized sales and service retail store.


What is an Apple Premier Partner?

Computer Village is proud to be an Apple Premier Partner, a small, elite group of independent Apple-authorized resellers and service centers serving North America. When you need Mac help, call your local Apple Premier Partner; we all focus on providing superior service before, during, and after the sale.


Do I need to make an appointment for sales or service?

No, we welcome walk-ins at any time.  Our service department is available during all operational hours and there is never a wait to check in your Mac for service or to receive a quick diagnosis or software repair right at our service desk.  Our sales team is more than happy to find the complete solution for your computing needs, whether it’s a new Mac you’re looking for, or a follow-up visit to help protect your existing Mac or iDevice.


Will I get the same warranty if I buy a Mac from you as if I bought it from Apple?

Yes, all Apple products come with the same standard warranty that is included when purchasing at Apple or any other authorized reseller.  You also have the same options to add the Apple Care and Apple Care+ extended protection plans on Mac, iPod, and iPad devices. The advantage of buying from us is that we will remember you when you return for questions or concerns about your product, and we will provide a personal touch to help you set up and personalize your new device.


Do you work on Windows Systems?

While we don’t perform hardware repairs on Windows PC’s, we can help migrate select information (photos, music, documents) to your new Mac, and we can help out with issues with iTunes and syncing with iPods/iPads/iPhones.


Do you sell other products apart from Apple?

Yes, we sell lots of other accessories and systems from a wide variety of vendors. We make sure that the products we sell are 100% compatible with your system and that will work as simply as plug and play.  We also sell cases and hard drives to help protect your devices from physical damage and data loss.


Do you perform your repairs at your stores or you send them to Apple?

Only when we think that Apple will provide a better price for the customer will we send them the computer, which is 2% of the time. The other 98% we will repair them at our facilities.


Do you perform data recovery?

Data recovery is one of our strongest fortes. We are praised very highly by our customers when it comes down to recovering their memories and sometimes their lives. If we cannot recover it, no one will be able to unless you send it out to a data recovery facility with a clean room. So yes, we are the BEST for your data recovery solution.